The current version is version 13
Welcome To CameraTag!CameraTag was designed to remove the hassle of collecting and displaying user-generated media. Whether it's capturing new videos or photos from your user's webcam or allowing file uploads CameraTag will handle all the heavy lifting. We deal with the significant fragmentation in the technology landscape (WebRTC, Flash, MediaAPI) across desktop and mobile and provide you with a single unified API that can get you up and running with as little as one line of code. Beyond that, we will host all your media for you on our world-class CDN and provide you with unlimited playback and bandwidth for as long as you maintain your account.
There are five fundamental components to CameraTag. Use the links below to learn more about each component.
- Your CameraTag App for storing, organizing and standardizing media
- The <camera> tag for recording and uploading videos to your App
- The <photoboth> tag for capturing and uploading photos to your App
- The <microphone> tag for recording and uploading audio to your App
- The <player> tag for playing back videos and audios from your App
- The <photo> tag for displaying thumbnails from photos and videos in your app
Using CameraTag should be easy and fun- if at any point you run into difficulties please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (877) 600-0477 for assistance.